It is generally a good idea to know the vendors that you contract with. This can be achieved with a vendor registration system. Registration of vendors provides reference data of vendors, including their capability, efficiency and responsiveness in terms of size and financial strength.
The vendors will be registered in categories based on the class of their capability and financial strength:
Class 1 – Baseline information for all bidders/companies (below EC$ 50,000.00)
- Company Name and Contact Information
- Company profile
- Company Capability
- Declaration of Eligibility
Class 2 – between EC$ 50,000 and EC$ 1,000,000.00
- Same as for Class 1 plus at least three references (names only)
Class 3 – for Bids above EC$ 1,000,000.00
- Same as for Class 1 plus at least three references letters.
- May request: financial documents including Income Statement and Balance Sheet (audited financial statements or equivalent) for the last three years to be submitted with Auditors report or External Accountant Report.
Registration Assistance and Support:
If you require further technical or substantive help in completing the registration requirements, please forward your inquiry to the Procurement Board at this e-mail address: email@example.com or Staff Members in the Procurement Unit.